Applications from A to Z
Below the laws, the conditions of the regulatory institutions prevail. The legislator has delegated these tasks to the relevant institutions. Consequently, in the outpatient and inpatient sectors, specific regulatory requirements and processes have to be met if reimbursement for products is to be achieved.
The applications for medicinal products and medical devices are partly identical, but in some respects completely different. There are official forms and a regulated application procedure for almost all applications. Nevertheless, there is sufficient room for improvement to ensure that applications are successful.
- Application for the listing of medical devices in the official catalogue § 139 SGB V
- Application for an institutional sign and number
- Application for the CE mark
- Application for the inclusion on the list of prescribable medicinal products
- Application for counselling at the G-BA (§§ 135 & § 137 SGB V)
- diGA-Application (digital health applications / medical apps)